So do you want to mix it up for Taco Tuesday? Need a quick foolproof clean eat? Well I came up with these tostadas that are delish and can be made super fast with minimal mess! These are so simple they barely require a recipe and measuring! The hubs is a huge fan of the standard taco and would not be disappointed to find the yellow or blue box versions for dinner. But alas, he is not the cook I am! HAHA! He does however approve of these yummy tostadas! And they just so happen to be fix approved and super duper easy! Check out my little video above and my recipe below! Have an awesome day!
When following the 21 day fix, measure out your fish in your red container. Measure out your avocado in your blue container. 2 small corn tortillas count as a yellow container. Corn also counts as a yellow container so you can measure that out for each pouch and count it accordingly. Broccoli slaw is a green!
- Corn Tortillas (as many as you want to eat!)
- Cooking Spray (coconut or EVOO is best)
- Fish Filets Almost any type of fish will work I use Mahi Mahi (I used two 4oz filets for two people)
- Chili Powder
- 1/2 cup frozen corn (I like fire roasted )
- Jar of Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 limes
- Salt and Pepper
- Broccoli Slaw for topping
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place corn tortillas on baking sheet and sprinkle with chili powder and spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake until crisp (check after about 5 minutes)
- Place a piece of parchment paper on another baking sheet.
- Place one filet on the paper. Season with salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Add approx 2-4 tablespoons of salsa and about the same of frozen corn.
- Squeeze about half a lime of juice on top.
- Fold up the sides of the parchment paper to form a sealed pouch.
- Repeat all instructions for the next filets.
- Bake fish pouches at 400 for approximately 15 minutes or until flaky and cooked through.
- While fish is cooking create the sauce. Combine 1/2 cup of greek yogurt with approxmately 3 tablespoons of salsa and the juice of half of a lime. Add a few sprinkles of chili powder, salt and pepper. You can adjust all the ingredients to taste.
- Mash up avocado.
- When tortillas are crisp spread 1/4 of an avocado on each tortilla.
- When fish is cooked through spoon fish and sauce on top of avocado.
- Top with broccoli slaw and sauce!